Splicing, Installation and maintenance
After the product has been manufactured and shipped there will often be a need for Field Service support. The Semperit Field Service team is able to assist as and where our customers require, be it supervision of local service partners or total project management. All we have learnt over the years is that after putting so much effort into making a high quality conveyor belt product, there has to be the same attention to detail to ensure that they are spliced together correctly. Two essential aspects to achieving that are the use of correct Semperit materials and following Semperit splicing procedures.
Semperit Field Service cover the following:
- Splicing material (kits) production & delivery
- Support during belts installation
- Splice supervision (QA) of local service partners
- Belt repairs
- Theoretical and practical training in splicing
- Conveyor audit & inspections
Semperit maintains an extensive service network of local partners to support you wherever you are located. Additionally, our Field Service teams based in France and Poland are at your disposal and will support you with any of our belts.
For steel cord belts
- Core (Bonder) Rubber in sheet form
- Cover Rubber in sheet form
- Intercord rubber in strips or noodles
- Hot vulcanizing rubber solution
- Release fabric and silicon paper
- Textile or Steel reinforcement (Breaker) for belts with marking STB or STW
For textile belts
1. Skim (adhesive) rubber in sheet form – quantity, thickness and type depends on type of the belt
2. Strip of cover rubber – quantity, thickness and type depends on type of the belt
3. Hot vulcanizing Solution – quantity and type depends on type of the belt
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Semperit offers you both the training as well as the supervision of your team, ensuring an independent continuation of your project.