Flame retardant cover - Transflam
The flame retardant cover range ensures uncompromising safety in underground applications, power generation and tunnelling.
Transflam is especially designed to prevent the propagation of an accidental fire and guard against the risk of explosion due to its improved static conductivity.
Sempertrans belts with the Transflam cover fulfil the highest safety requirements according to EN 14973 Class A, B2 and C2, EN 12882 and ISO 340, but also various other international standards such as Australian FRAS-S and FRAS-F or the American MSHA.
Our Transflam range includes conventional K, S and V grades, but also complies with additional specific international and national standards:
- K: Flame retardant cover according to ISO 340 and antistatic properties according to ISO 284. For general use with electrical and fire safety requirements in line with EN 12882 as well as the former German grade K as defined in DIN 22131 and DIN 22102.
- S: Flame retardant cover and carcass according to ISO 340, anti-static according to ISO 284. For general use with electrical and fire safety requirements in line with EN 12882 as well as the former German grade S as defined in DIN 22102.
- TG-V: Flame retardant cover for underground use with electrical and fire safety requirements to EN 14973 and for general use with electrical and fire safety requirements in line with EN 12882.
- Underground mining
- Hard rock mining
- Cement industry
- Grain and sugar industries
- Mineral processing plants
- Overland conveyors
- Paper and wood industries
- Port operations
- Power and heating plants
- Recycling industry
- Steel industry