The Sempertrans steel cord belt with the highest strength and longest service life
The Sempercord belts ensure reliable transport at the highest capacities and supply ultimate service life and utilisation. They are widely used in heavy duty mining applications, as well as industrial environments where reliable performance and availability are key.
- Steel cord belt construction
- Combination of ultimate carcass breaking strength and lowest elongation
- Supplied with embedded sensor loops which work with industry standard rip detection systems
Sempercord belts can be equipped with textile or steel breakers to provide efficient protection. Click here to view the product information of Sempercord with breakers.
- Highest nominal belt strengths available for our belts (8000 N/mm and above)
- Lowest belt elongation in operation, allowing long single flight conveyors with short take-up lengths
- High transverse elasticity, providing excellent troughability
- High dynamic splice strength and durability
- Highest durability for heavy duty operations such as hard rock mining
- Longest carcass service life